Please find financial documents relating to Hamilton-Wentworth District School Board for future fiscal years, the current fiscal year, as well as the past six fiscal years. If you have any questions or concerns relating to these documents, please contact the Board’s Business department at 905.527.5092 or you may email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As part of HWDSB’s commitment to being accountable to its community stakeholders, the Board informs its stakeholders of its budget for the upcoming school year to show how it uses its resources wisely, efficiently, effectively and equitably.
Our Board Priorities focus on:
- student Learning and Achievement through effective instructional strategies;
- building student and staff well-being through positive climate strategies;
- improving our communication through comprehensive strategies;
- investment in school renewal to improve school facilities; and
- strengthening our collaboration with new and existing community partners to enhance opportunities for students.
Out budget aligns our resources to fulfill this commitment. By aligning our resources through this budget in support of our priorities, we do believe that all students will achieve their full potential.
Any questions you have regarding HWDSB’s budget, can be emailed to the Budget Department at email@example.com
- 2019 – 2020 Audited Financial Statement
- 2018 – 2019 Audited Financial Statement
- 2017 – 2018 Audited Financial Statement
- 2016 – 2017 Audited Financial Statement
- 2015 – 2016 Audited Financial Statements
- 2014 – 2015 Audited Financial Statements
- 2013- 2014 Audited Financial Statements
- 2012 – 2013 Audited Financial Statements
- 2011 – 2012 Audited Financial Statements