At HWDSB, part of our effort to be more environmentally aware involves the way we share information with our communities.
Organizations and corporations frequently approach Hamilton-Wentworth District School Board and/our schools for permission to distribute materials via students.
Materials distributed must:
- be of educational or cultural benefit to students, support curriculum or extra-curricular activities for students, and align with the Board’s mission statement, purpose, policies and procedures
- be within the school district and is viable for attendance by our students or staff
- respect the Municipal Freedom of Information (FOI) and Protection of Privacy Act and the Education Act.
- be respectful of all faiths, races and ethnic backgrounds
- not be for personal gain, or be a private business or individual
- not promote a political, religious or faith-related group or belief
Preference will be given to materials from non-profit, charitable organizations in the City of Hamilton.
We use this digital flyer web page as a place to house flyers, instead of sending paper home. This continues to share relevant opportunities with our students and families.
An electronic copy of the materials (.pdf, .jpg or .png) will be requested to review. If approved, the electronic flyer will be posted here on our flyer distribution page.
Questions/Requests regarding the distribution of materials should be directed to:
905-527-5092 ext. 2411
Legislative Assembly of Ontario Model Parliament Program
APPA, ACTIVITY AND WELLBEING INTERDISCIPLINARY SYMPOSIUM MCMASTER, NOV 24TH
Scouts Canada East Hamilton Groups 2018-2019
Scouts Canada Hamilton Mountain Groups 2018-2019
The Steel City Sound Youth Ensemble and Prizm Winter Guard non profit organization teach percussion and dance at Hill Park Rec Centre every Saturday morning.
Optimist learn to Skate / Family Skating Program
Halloween Spooktacular with The Hamilton Philharmonic Orchestra (Priority Schools)
Halloween Spooktacular with The Hamilton Philharmonic Orchestra
Hamilton Civic Museums' Learning Adventures Field Trip Planner
Math for Moms and Dads (How to Tutor Your Children)
GREAT BIG THEATRE COMPANY DRAMA CLASSES FOR CHILDREN AND YOUTH 2018-2019
Apple Festival at Battlefield House Museum & Park
Roseneath Theatre - Season Brochure 2018-2019
Cooking Up Justice
Stoney Creek School of Art-Fall Session and Workshops
Les Petits Grands Lecteurs - French immersion After school program- Maths & French reading Center
* These materials are neither sponsored nor endorsed by Hamilton-Wentworth District School Board, the Director of Education, or any of its schools or service departments.
* HWDSB will only facilitate the distribution of materials through our internal mail courier for HWDSB schools, the school board, the provincial government, municipal government (Public Health and elections information), and the federal government.