For information on graduation requirements, you can consult the online Secondary Course Calendar. Here are links to the Course Calendar Web site, where you can determine what is needed to successfully complete an Ontario Secondary School Diploma, Ontario Secondary School Certificate, or Certificate of Accomplishment.
The following requirements must be successfully completed in order to obtain an Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD):
- 30 credits including 18 compulsory credits and 12 option courses.
- 40 hours of community Involvement.
- Successful completion of the Ontario Grade 10 Test of Reading and Writing Skills.
- Course descriptions
- Compulsory Credits
- Option Courses
- Community Involvement
- Ontario Grade 10 Test of Reading and Writing Skills
- Certificate Requirements & Certificate of Accomplishment