During the 2020-2021 School Year, all Night School and Credit International Languages courses are offered in a fully On-Line format. Classes will take place on MS Teams in real time during scheduled class sessions and assigned work will be accessed and submitted using “The HUB”/Desire2Learn.
Semester 2 Night School Program – 2020-2021
Start Date: February 23, 2021
Full Disclosure: Grade 11/12 courses only – April 20, 2021
Final day to submit course work: May 25, 2021
End Date: May 27, 2021
Registration for Night School Semester 2 programs is now closed. Only ENG3U and ENG4U, credit Arabic Language and credit Mandarin Language courses are running. All other courses have been cancelled and affected students have been notified by email.
Additional Program Information:
- Semester 2 Night School and Credit International Language programs will be delivered fully On-Line via MS Teams and the HUB
- Students will need to have access to a computer or tablet and reliable internet access to participate. Continuing Education does not provide devices or internet service.
- Semester 2 Arabic, Mandarin and Night School classes are scheduled to run 6:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. on Tuesdays and Thursdays from February 23, to May 17, 2021
- Students currently attending a day school may complete credit courses through our Credit International Languages program, with permission from the Secondary School that they attend. In addition, adults are eligible to take credit courses in our Credit IL program
- HWDSB Students must register using our On-Line Application for Credit International Language – once the application is submitted it is subject to approval by the home school Guidance Counsellor and student language level will be assessed by the teacher.
- Course levels for Credit International Languages:
- Course codes ending in “BO/BO1” = Level 1
- Course codes ending in “BD/BD1” = Level 2
- Course codes ending in “CU/CU1” = Level 3 (Subject to Full Disclosure)
- Course codes ending in “DU/DU1” = Level 4 (Subject to Full Disclosure)
Please see our “Register with CE” page for student registration requirements.
Please Note: Hamilton-Wentworth District School Board Reserves the Right to Cancel, Combine or Relocate Classes Due to Enrollment.