[Skip to Content]
Continuing Education

Where to start

A+ A-

No matter what your situation is, you can contact Continuing Education (905-561-2190) or the Welcome Centre (905-521-2554) for support and assistance as you prepare to return to school!

Are you interested in completing your Ontario Secondary School Diploma but don’t know where to start?

Let us help you determine what options and next steps are right for you!

Just grab your most recent High School Transcript* and click through the options that best describe you on the next few pages.

Please see our “Register with CE” page for student registration requirements.

Let’s get started!

Are you under 18? Click this button for more optionsAre you between 18 to 20 years old? Click this button for more optionsAre you at least 21? Click this button for more options

*If you don’t have your transcript please contact the Records Department for the School Board you last attended.  If you last attended school through HWDSB, please visit the Student Records page for information.  If your last school was not an HWDSB school and you require a copy of your most recent transcript in order to start classes with us, please download and complete the Transcript request form for NON- HWDSB students , print, sign and return it to ce@hwdsb.on.ca so we can initiate your request for records.

Updated on Wednesday, July 17, 2019.
Back to the top