Join HWDSB’s Human Rights and Equity Community Advisory Committee
HWDSB is committed to identifying and eliminating systemic barriers from schools and classrooms to enhance student and staff well-being. In support of this commitment to creating an equitable, inclusive, accessible and supportive environment, the Board of Trustees is establishing a Human Rights and Equity Community Advisory Committee.
HWDSB is currently seeking volunteer members for the Community Advisory Committee.
The committee is seeking community organization, parents, students and community members as committee members. Applications will be accepted until October 15, 2018. Please follow the links below for detailed invitation and application forms for each group.
- Equity Committee invitation – student members
- Equity Committee invitation – parent/guardian/caregiver and community members
- Equity Committee invitation – community organization members
Applications can be submitted by:
- Email to Joanne Cravero at email@example.com
- Fax: 905-521-2507.
- Mail/in person: Attn: Joanne Cravero, 20 Education Court, Hamilton, ON. L9A 0B9
Deadline: October 15, 2018. All applicants will receive confirmation of receipt by email.