New student transportation portal
Hamilton Wentworth Student Transportation Services (HWSTS) has shared the following message with the families of students eligible for transportation in 2022-23.
To learn more, please visit www.hamiltonschoolbus.ca.
You are receiving this message as students in your household are eligible for student transportation.
As of August 22, please follow the steps below to access your child(ren)’s information via the online portal. Please keep in mind that last minute changes sometimes do occur and that it is important to re-check the information prior to sending your child(ren) to their assigned pickup location on September 6, 2022.
- Go to www.hamiltonschoolbus.ca
- Click on the “Parent’s Portal”
- Select the school Year
- Enter in the 9-digit OEN/Student ID (found on each student’s report card; example: 123-456-789)
- Select the School from the drop down that the student will be attending
- Select the Grade that the student will be entering
- Street Number (Primary residence street # or 911 # for rural addresses)
- Click Login
For up-to-the-minute notifications of any delays or cancellations, we offer a subscription service. There is no better way to know if a bus route is running late or will be cancelled for any reason. HWSTS highly encourages all parents of eligible students to sign up for delay notifications using the instructions below:
Subscribing for Bus Delay Notifications
- Log into your Parent Portal account.
- Click on ‘Add Student’.
- Enter the student’s Ontario Education Number (OEN – this 9-digit number can be found on a past report card), Street Number, School, and Grade.
- Click on the ‘Add Student’. You will automatically be directed to the ‘My Student‘ page which will provide you with your child’s Student Transportation Schedule. You are automatically subscribed to receive bus delay email notifications for your child’s bus run(s), which you can view on the ‘My Subscriptions’ page.
- Repeat above steps 2 – 4 for additional children.