Director Recruitment Consultation
Hamilton-Wentworth District School Board (HWDSB) has retained the executive search firm Promeus to assist in the search for our new Director of Education.
Promeus consultants are inviting families, staff, students and community partners to help develop a profile or description for the new Director of Education.
Specifically, they are asking: What do you want and/or need in the next Director of Education at HWDSB?
Please consider HWDSB’s strengths, challenges and priorities when deciding what skills, qualities and experience in a Director of Education will best serve the Board’s needs.
We are using ThoughtExchange to collect your input.
The survey link has been emailed to families, staff and community partners. Families can share with students if they consent.
We hope you can take a few minutes over the next week to share your thoughts and then rate (with stars) a few thoughts shared by others, based on how much you agree with their thinking.
How to Participate
- You can skip thoughts you don’t want to rate and flag thoughts you think are inappropriate.
- Please don’t use people’s names. Identifying thoughts will be removed.
- Anything you write is shared with everyone else. Write only what you want people to see.
- We hope that you will take the time to read and rate around 30 thoughts.
- You can return to the exchange to add more thoughts, read and rate the thoughts of others.
The exchange will be open until end of day on Monday, February 14, 2022.
The link to participate is at: https://tejoin.com/scroll/112687267
If you have questions, please contact our Research & Analytics Department at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for helping in the search for a new Director at HWDSB.
Chair of the Board of Trustees