All Continuing Education offices are currently closed to the public but all programs and services are available – you can reach us by phone at 905-561-2190, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions or need assistance. Most services can be accessed/requested and meeting requests/bookings can be made through this site as well.
Continuing Education offers several educational programs within HWDSB and beyond. Continuing Education strives to respond to the needs of our community by offering high quality and varied program options across the City of Hamilton.
We believe in students achieving their goals for their post-secondary pathways and offer credit programs to adult and day school students through face-to-face, distance and virtual classroom delivery.
We believe in helping students with their literacy and numeracy skills through Homework Clubs and assisting the adult learner with Academic Upgrading or achieving independence through our Essential Skills programs.
We believe in the diversity of our community and offer International and Indigenous Language programs to elementary school age students and English as a Second Language classes for adult students.
We believe in music being a part of the educational experience and run Strings Lessons throughout the year for Grade 4-8 students in our HWDSB schools.
Thank you for your interest in Continuing Education – we are so happy you’ve found us! Please find the link below that best describes your educational needs to learn more about your options – we look forward to helping you achieve your goals!
- Complete your Secondary School education or find out Where to Start!
- Upgrade your Secondary School credits to change your post-secondary or career path
- Get help for your child with their Grade 7-10 level math and literacy
- Improve your English – Reading, Writing, Speaking and Listening for Adults
- Learn English as a Second Language
- Prepare for Canadian Citizenship test
- Work ahead or catch up on credits (current Secondary School students)
- Learn an International/Heritage Language – Elementary students, Secondary / Adult Students
- Violin and Cello instruction for Grade 4 to 8 students