Congratulations on your decision to become a Canadian citizen!
Watch What you need to know about the Citizenship test, a video from the Government of Canada about taking the Citizenship test.
This course will help you learn the material you need to know to be successful of the Canadian Citizenship Test. The course uses the official study guide, Discover Canada: The Rights and Responsibilities of Citizenship.
Some topics in this course include:
- The Rights and Responsibilities of citizenship
- Government, Elections and Voting procedures
- Facts about Canada, its history, geography and symbols
- Canada’s economy
- Canada’s justice system
- Study questions for the Canadian citizenship test
- Study and test-taking strategies
Various sessions are offered:
Session 1: October 25/22 to December 22/22, 9-week intensive in-person course on Tuesday and Thursday nights from 6:00 to 8:30 pm at Hill Park.
Session 2: January 24/23 to March 30/23, 9-week intensive in-person course on Tuesday and Thursday nights from 6:00 to 8:30 pm at City Centre.
Assessment and Registration
A language assessment is required. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on booking your assessment appointment and to register.
Eligibility and Fees
- Learners must be 18 years of age or older
- No registration fees for permanent residents or refugees
- CLB 4 or higher in listening, speaking, reading, and writing
Find out more information about the requirements for becoming a Canadian citizen.
|“…By the end of the course, I was confident going in to take my exam. I will definitely recommend this program to my friends.” Raj|
|Anyone who wants to pass the test needs to study the Discover Canada book and to attend a Canadian Citizenship Course. I would recommend this training program to everyone who wants to pass the test successfully. I can’t thank you enough for your amazing training program…” Dusan|