Short-term, targeted training for learners wanting to gain specific skills for employment or increased independence.
Topics vary based on need, but have included:
- Food Handler Training and Certification
- G1 Licence Literacy Preparation
- Soft skills training,
- Numeracy preparation for apprenticeship
- Gain practical skills that can be applied immediately
- Hone interpersonal skills in a small-group setting
- Build confidence in your skills and abilities
- Programs run part-time for only 2-3 weeks
Hill Park Learning Centre
Session dates and times vary, please contact Trevor at the the Hill Park Learning Centre for more details:
Phone: 905-561-2190 ext. 4791
Updated on Thursday, January 21, 2021.