Continuing Education HWDSB will NOT be running the Semester 2 Night School and Credit International Languages courses due to low enrollment. Affected students have been notified.
Semester 2 Credit International Languages Program – CANCELLED
Start Date: February 22, 2022
Full Disclosure: Grade 11/12 courses only – April 19, 2022
Final day to submit course work: May 24, 2022
End Date: May 26, 2022
Semester 2 courses will likely be delivered in an on-line format but in the event of a return to schools, students must be prepared to attend in person.
||Arabic – Levels 1(BO), 2(BD), 3(CU) and 4(DU)
Mandarin – Levels 3(CU) and 4(DU)
Continuing Education reserves the right to cancel, relocate or combine courses.
How to Register - HWDSB Students including Adults currently active in Continuing Education Credit Programs
Please complete the following form: PROGRAM HAS BEEN CANCELLED
If you have any questions or concerns about your course selection, prerequisites or pathway, please contact your Guidance Counsellor. Once your registration has been submitted, you’ll receive a copy of your responses. Your Guidance Counsellor will review and validate your course selection – if they have any concerns they will update contact you and update your course selection.
Deadline for registration is February 18 at 9 a.m.
How to Register - NON-HWDSB Students
How to Register - Adult Students new to HWDSB
Adults not currently enrolled in an HWDSB Adult Credit Program should:
Step #1 – Complete the Student Registration Process
Step #2 – Book a Night School/Credit IL Intake Appointment with a Continuing Education Counsellor to register for your course.
Additional Program Information
- Students will need to have access to a computer or tablet and reliable internet access to participate. Continuing Education does not provide devices or internet service.
- Semester 2 Arabic and Mandarin and Night School classes are scheduled to run 6:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. on Tuesdays and Thursdays from February 22 to May 26, 2022
- Course levels for Credit International Languages:
- Course codes ending in “BO/BO1” = Level 1 – for students starting to learn the International Languages as a Second Language
- Course codes ending in “BD/BD1” = Level 2
- Course codes ending in “CU/CU1” = Level 3 (Subject to Full Disclosure)
- Course codes ending in “DU/DU1” = Level 4 (Subject to Full Disclosure)
Please see our “Register with CE” page for student registration requirements.
Please Note: Hamilton-Wentworth District School Board Reserves the Right to Cancel, Combine or Relocate Classes Due to Enrollment.