[Skip to Content]
Continuing Education

Transcripts/Document Request

A+ A-

During the summer months (June – August), we are temporarily unable to order diplomas from the Ministry of Education but will continue to process transcripts.  Diploma requests will resume in September.  Sorry for the inconvenience.

Do you need a copy of your transcript?

If the last Ontario Elementary or Secondary School you attended was part of HWDSB, click the Student Records icon to learn how to request your documents from the Student Records Department.

School Listings:

If the last credits you received were through Continuing Education HWDSB, please click the CE icon to learn how to request your documents from Continuing Education HWDSB.

Schools include:

Hill Park Learning Centre (formerly Red Hill Learning Centre), City Learning Centre (formerly King William Learning Centre), Adult Online Night School (D2L Hybrid), Credit International Languages, CE Independent Study, Red Hill/Hill Park Night School etc.

Updated on Tuesday, June 21, 2022.
Back to the top