[Skip to Content]
Continuing Education

I am under 18

A+ A-

Unfortunately, Continuing Education’s Credit programs are available to Adult Learners or to Secondary School students with the permission of their home schools.  We strongly encourage you to connect with the Guidance/Student Services Department at your local Secondary School to explore the options that are available to you.

View a list of all HWDSB Secondary Schools or access our Youth Programs .

Updated on Thursday, September 30, 2021.
Back to the top