Night School Applications 2022, semester 1, now available
HWDSB is pleased to offer a variety of courses in our Night School Program.
The registration process is outlined below:
- Students are to go on line, complete the night school application form — found on line (link below). Students may only take 1 (ONE) course. Please obtain parental approval. The registration process details are as follows (Available until October 3, 2022 at 8 a.m.): Night School | Hamilton-Wentworth District School Board (hwdsb.on.ca)
- The Semester 1 Night School & Credit IL (Arabic and Mandarin) programs will run from October 4, 2022 to January 10, 2023.
- Courses will be delivered at Hill Park Learning Centre on Tuesday and Thursday evenings from 6 to 9:30 p.m..Full year Credit IL Classes (German, Greek, Korean) will run at Ray Lewis on Saturday mornings from 9a.m. to 12:30 p.m. starting October 15, 2022 to June 17, 2023, or on Tuesdays (Assyrian) at Hill Park. Learning Centre from 6 to 9:30 p.m. starting October 4, 2022 to April 25, 2023.
Any questions please see a Guidance counsellor.
Ms. Susi (A-H) Mr. Scocchia (I-P) Ms. Sandoval (Q-Z)
Summer School 2022
Continuing Education is pleased to offer Full Credit courses through our Summer School Program. Courses will be starting on July 5th and ending on July 28th, 2022. Summer co-op also available. SHSM students can consider co-op for their SHSM designation requirements. (Course code: DCO3O2)
Summer School Dates: July 5 to 28, 2022
Courses are offered in-person and on-line (asynchronous) pending enrollment numbers and availability. In order to participate in a Summer program, students must have access to a technology device and reliable internet.
List of courses offered, program information, and link to CCE site for registration form:
Summer School On-Line | Hamilton-Wentworth District School Board (hwdsb.on.ca)
Summer Program Package for SECONDARY
- Click “How to Register”
- Parent/guardian & student are to complete the form when logged into their HWDSB account.
- Students are assigned to their guidance counsellors based on their last name. To validate your course selection and ensure you have the pre-requisite requirements for the course selected, please connect with your counsellor. Deadline for registration is June 30, 2022.
Ms. Susi (Student last names A-H)
Mr. Scocchia (Student last names I-P)
Ms. Sandoval (Student last names Q-Z, & SHSM)
Summer Co-op 2022
Summer Co-op is returning for the Summer of 2022.
The details about the program and information regarding the Information Meeting in early April are available at:
Students can register for the Information Meeting at: