Improve your English language skills
Join us for interesting classes that fit your schedule!
- English Every Day: Practice speaking, listening, reading and writing on a daily basis. Students choose the tasks they want to learn and complete assessments to show their progress. Use classroom technology and develop computer skills. Interact with students from all over the world. This course is suggested for learners who are interested in intensive and continuous learning.
- English at Night: Offered twice a week for learners who not able to attend during the day.
- Canadian Citizenship Preparation Course: To be offered in Fall 2021. This course is for learners who want to learn about Canada’s history, geography, economy and its cultural heritage. It is also ideal for those who need to take the Canadian citizenship test. The course covers the material in the official government study guide. Do practice tests that will help you build confidence. Improve your study skills and learn to use time effectively during the test. CLB 4 + in all language skills is required for registration.
All our courses are based on the Canadian Language Benchmarks (CLBs).
Call us today to find the class for you!
- City Learning Centre (905) 525-8833
- Hill Park Learning Centre (905) 561-2190 extension 4774
- Parkway Learning Centre (905) 573-0941
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Updated on Tuesday, August 17, 2021.