Option Selection General Information for 2019 – 2020
Students can use the links at the left to click onto the grade level they are going into for the 2019 – 2020 school year. Course Option Information will be grade specific.
- DEADLINE : March 4, 2019: Students must have entered their Course Choices for next year into Career Cruising, pay their Student Activity Fees through SchoolCash Online (School Cash online will open March 1, 2019) and return signed option sheets to Student Services by March 4, 2019.
- Secondary School Course Calendar 2019 2020: has course descriptions, course prerequisites, special school programs, and course pathways information.
- Ancaster Course Descriptions: has course descriptions for the courses offered at Ancaster High School
- Ancaster High Option Sheet 2019 2020 :these are the courses available at Ancaster High School for the 2019 – 2020 school year
- Student Registration Form : for any student not currently attending Ancaster High School
- Mathematics Pathways September 2019 : to help determine which math courses to take
- Out-of-Catchment policy : for students not in the Ancaster High School catchment area
- Experiential Learning – including OYAP, system co-op opportunities, dual credits
- Specialist High Skills Major (SHSM) – Aviation and Aerospace
- Specialist High Skills Major (SHSM) – Information and Communication Technology
- International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme – IBDP
Updated on Thursday, April 11, 2019.