Student Schedules for 2022-2023 Available Soon
- Draft student schedules were distributed last June
- Changes to room numbers and/or teacher names are still possible between now and the first day of school
- Changes to schedules might still occur to accommodate pupil-teacher ratios. You will be contacted by a guidance counsellor if this happens
- Updated timetables are available soon
- Continuing Education (the HWDSB department in charge of summer school) does not release summer school details until May, 2023. Please check back!
Our department is comprised of five areas:
- Alternative Education
- Co-operative Education
- Student Success
- Courses: GLC2O3, GWL3O1
- Ms. C. O’Sullivan – Assistant Head of Student Services – ext 4316 – Students with last names A-G and International Students
- Mr. S. Nicholson – Head of Student Services – Students with last names H-P and International Baccalaureate counsellor and SSCP program
- Mr. J. Vallance – Guidance Counsellor – ext 4317 – Students with last names Q-Z
- Ms. K. Moon – Administrative Assistant – ext 4320
- Mr. D. Taylor – IB Co-ordinator – ext 5766
To contact us by phone: (905) 648 – 4468 – ext 4320
All appointments are virtual and can be self-booked here.
- Ms. D. Adams is our student success teacher for 2022-2023
International Baccalaureate Diploma Program (IB)
Community and Continuing Education (CE) – Hill Park Learning Centre
- Night school registration open soon
- NOTE: it has been a long time since there was enough interest for CE to run their semester one night school program. Please do not rely on this program for compulsory credits needed for graduation. Please ensure you have a backup plan that was discussed with your guidance counsellor.
Ancaster High Information
Updated on Sunday, August 28, 2022.