[Skip to Content]
HWDSB Building

EQAO Student Advisory Committee

[Skip to Content]
Textsize
A+ A-

EQAO Student Advisory Committee

We’re excited to announce the call for application for the 2019–2020 EQAO Student Advisory Committee. This committee will be one of our key sources for student voice in the agency’s activities. We also meet with student trustees, and staff engage student focus groups from time to time. This will be the second year of the Student Advisory Committee. The other committees within our governance structure are the EQAO Advisory Committee, the Modernization in Measurement Advisory Panel and the Equity Council.

Students are the focus of EQAO’s work, and we value learners’ perspectives on everything that we do. As EQAO seeks to continuously improve its programs, we want to ensure that students’ experiences are informing our thinking.

EQAO celebrates student diversity across the province, and our approach to open dialogue welcomes all viewpoints. When selecting committee members, we’ll ensure a diverse representation of students’ experiences and perspectives. We’ll also look for students who demonstrate a passion for effecting change in their communities and who have a desire to make a difference—either through their actions or through their ideas.

To learn more about the previous committee’s work, visit EQAO’s website.

Please find attached an invitation to students, which outlines eligibility criteria, and the application form for this opportunity. Submissions must be received by May 10, 2019, and selections will be announced by the end of May 2019.

We appreciate any support you can provide in sharing this opportunity with students, and thank you for your commitment to the children and youth of Ontario.

Application Form – EQAO Student Advisory

Committee Invitation – EQAO Student Advisory Committee (2)

Updated on Tuesday, May 07, 2019.
Back to the top