- All four pathways are available – workplace, apprenticeship, college and university
- Gr 11/12 credit bundle
- Four major credits connected to the non-profit sector
- Three other required credits, gr 11 Math, grade 12 English, gr 11 or 12 Business or Science (CLA’s completed)
- Two co-op credits tied to the sector
- Seven sector recognised certifications or training
- CPR, WHMIS, Standard First Aid, ethical considerations (completed in coop)
- Three from the following list – communication skills, conflict resolution, customer service, equity and inclusion, event coordination, fundraising, group dynamics, management/leadership, non-violent crisis intervention, personality inventory, problem solving, project management, proposal/grant writing
- Certifications take place with co-op and the major credits. In some cases students in the Non-Profit SHSM will be pulled from their classes to participate in certifications.
Updated on Monday, September 19, 2016.