VISITORS to Canada
Welcome to the CCE English Language Program
Our language courses offer the opportunity to improve your English skills in Listening, Speaking, Reading and Writing while you are visiting Canada.
Receive personal instruction from our highly qualified instructors.
Make new friends from all over the world while learning in a relaxed and fun environment.
How to register
- STEP 1 – Call or visit one of our locations to make an appointment for a language assessment.
- STEP 2 – Complete your language assessment – bring your identification documents. We only accept original documents.
- STEP 3 – Start classes at your preferred location.
Full-time DAY Program
- Monday-Friday 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Monday & Wednesday 6:00 p.m.- 9:00 p.m. (City Learning Centre) OR
- Tuesday & Thursday 6:00 p.m.- 9:00 p.m. (Parkway Learning Centre)
- 9:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. (City Learning Centre)
- English Every Day: Practice speaking & listening, reading and writing on a daily basis. Participate in general activities and take assessments. Use computers to learn English Interact with a students from all over the world. This course is suggested for learners who are interested in intense and continuous learning.
- Computers for ESL : Learn to use computers in English. Communicate with family and friends on the Internet.
- IELTS Test Preparation :This course is for learners who are need to expand and refine vocabulary as well as applying strategies to take the IELTS test. It offers a variety of activities to improve reading and writing.
- All visitors will take the Canadian Language Benchmark Placement Test (CLBPT).
- The results will show the Canadian Language Benchmarks (CLBs) for listening, speaking, reading and writing.
- You will then be placed in a class that will best support your English language learning.
- The CLBPT is available by appointment only.
- The cost of the CBLPT is CN$60. The fee for the assessment will be refunded only if a) cancelled by CCE, of b) cancelled by the visitor within 2 business days in advance.
- If you are overseas or in Canada, you can also email us at email@example.com
Full Time Day School
9:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m.
Monday & Wednesday at City Learning Centre
Tuesday & Thursday at Parkway Learning Centre
6:00 – 9:00 p.m.
City Learning Centre & Parkway Learning Centre
9:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
|Fees for training must be paid in advance.
Fees are NOT refundable.
Our Learning Centres