Join us for English courses in September
Check the availability by calling our centres.
- English Day School: Practice speaking, listening, reading and writing on a daily basis. Students choose the tasks they want to learn and take assessments. Use computers. Interact with students from all over the world. This course is suggested for learners who are interested in intense and continuous learning.
- English at Night: Offered twice a week for learners who are busy in the morning or are interested in refining specific skills. Students choose the tasks they want to learn. Increase your vocabulary and focus on pronunciation.
- Computers for ESL: Learn to use computers while focusing on learning your English skills. Build vocabulary by using computer software and search engines. There are basic and intermediate levels.
- IELTS Test Preparation: This course is for learners who are need to improve advanced language quickly and apply strategies to take the IELTS test. It offers a variety of activities to improve reading and writing. To register in this course, CLB 5 in all skills is the minimum requirement.
- Canadian Citizenship Preparation Course: Offered year round, this course is for learners who want to learn about Canada’s history, geography, economy and its cultural heritage. It is also ideal for those who need to take the Canadian citizenship test. The course offers a plan for 10 weeks to cover Discover Canada, the official study Guide from the Government of Canada. Do tests and quizzes that will help you build confidence. Also, learn how to study and use time more effectively during the test. CLB 4 + in all language skills is required for registration.
All our courses are based on the Canadian Language Benchmarks (CLBs). For more information check Centre for Canadian Language Benchmarks
To access Discover Canada, visit Government of Canada -Prepare for the Test
Continuing Education Learning Centres Call us today!
- City Learning Centre (905) 525-8833
- Parkway Learning Centre (905) 573-0941
- Mountain Learning Centre (905) 383-6732
- Hill Park Learning Centre (905) 561-2190