Course Selection for 2020-2021:
Online course selection using Career Cruising must be completed by February 28, 2020 at the latest. Upon submitting options in Career Cruising, print the “Course Request Sign Off” sheet. Students can return this form with parent signature to Student Services.
Registration Documents for Students New to Westdale – Read Carefully
Beginning February 3, 2020:
- Download the Westdale Registration Checklist, HWDSB Student Registration Form, Media Consent Form, and Grade 10-12 Course Selection Option Sheet. Please see below for all the necessary registration documents and information.
- Complete and sign all necessary forms.
- Return all of the completed and signed forms along with all of the required documents listed in the Westdale Registration Checklist to Mrs. Harvey in Student Services, no later than 3pm Friday, February 21, 2020.
- You will be contacted by email shortly after submission regarding the status of your application to Westdale. You will only be contacted if your application is not eligible due to your home address being outside our school catchment.
- If you are not able to download the forms from the Westdale website, you can also pick up them up from the Student Services Office beginning February 3, 2020.
Not sure of your catchment?
- If you are unsure of your catchment status, please visit the HWDSB website and use the Find a School tool to determine which school your student will attend.
- Type in your address, select your grade level, select your program (French Immersion or Regular), then click “Search”.
Documents Required for Registration
Other Helpful Documents