Course Selection for 2019-2020:
On line course selection using Career Cruising Pathfinder must be completed by February 28, 2019 at the latest. Please return the “Course Request Sign Off” sheet signed by a parent or guardian to Student Services.
Registration Documents for Students New to Westdale – Read Carefully
Beginning February 1, 2019:
- Download the Westdale Registration Checklist, HWDSB Student Registration Form, Media Consent Form, and Grade 9 Option Sheet. Please see below for all the necessary registration documents and information.
- Complete all of the forms and sign them. Use the Grade 9 Course Description & Handbook below to help you choose your Grade 9 courses.
- Take the completed Option Sheet to your current school so the Grade 8 teacher(s) can check off course level recommendations and the Principal can sign and return the option sheet to you.
- Return all of the completed and signed forms along with all of the required documents listed in the Westdale Registration Checklist to Mrs. Harvey in Student Services, no later than 3pm Monday, February 18, 2019.
- You will be contacted by email shortly after submission regarding the status of your application to Westdale. You will only be contacted if your application is not eligible due to your home address being outside our school catchment.
- If you are not able to download the forms from the Westdale website, you can also pick up them up from the Main Office beginning February 1, 2019.
Not sure of your catchment?
- If you are unsure of your catchment status, please visit the HWDSB website and use the Find a School tool to determine which school you will attend for September 2019.
- Type in your address, select your grade level, select your program (French Immersion or Regular), then click “Search”.
Updated on Wednesday, January 23, 2019.