Grade 9 Option Process for students currently in Westdale’s catchment:
Our current Associate Schools are: Bennetto, Dalewood, Guy Brown (FI students only), Hess Street, Ryerson, Sir William Osler (FI students only).
For students attending our six associate schools:
Instructions for 2021-2022 registration and course selection for students currently attending Westdale associate schools will be updated as of January 21, 2021.
Registration Process for students in Westdale’s catchment but not attending one of the schools listed above:
Beginning February 1, 2021:
- Complete the Westdale Registration Checklist, HWDSB Student Registration Form, Media Consent Form, and Grade 9 Option Sheet. Please see below for all the necessary registration documents and information. Please consult your student’s Grade 8 teacher for course type recommendations.
- Email the registration package to Ms. Angela Harvey (firstname.lastname@example.org). Please copy your student’s current principal to this email. Westdale will be contacting the Grade 8 Principal to confirm the address on file at the student’s current school. Please email completed documents no later than 3pm on Friday, February 19, 2021.
- You will be contacted by email by February 26, 20201 regarding the status of your application to Westdale.
- Please contact Westdale Student Services should you have difficulty downloading any of the required documents.
Not sure of your catchment?
- If you are unsure of your catchment status, please visit the HWDSB website and use the Find a School tool to determine which school your student will attend.
- Type in your address, select your grade level, select your program (French Immersion or Regular), then click “Search”.
Documents for Registration
- Westdale Registration Checklist
- Student Registration Form_Fillable_
- Media Consent Agreement_2020
- 2020-2021 GRADE 9 OPTION SHEET WESTDALE
- Westdale Educational Planner
- HWDSB Secondary Course Calendar
November Grade 7/8 Information Night Videos