- Mr. P. Kinsfather (Dept. Head) ext. 4621 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mr. D. Forde (Assistant Dept. Head) ext. 5707 email@example.com
- Mr. C. Andreatta ext. 5748 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mr. Gamble ext. 5709 email@example.com
- Ms. R. Horta ext. 4625 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mr. B. Zougras ext. 5757 email@example.com
Is Technology the key to your future?
We offer six exciting areas of study using practical application of skills and knowledge, multi-credit packages and links to apprenticeships and co-op placements.
We also offer Health Care, Manufacturing , Transportation and Aviation & Aerospace courses through the Specialist High Skills Major (SHSM) Programs.
The Manufacturing Shop is the place where you learn machining, fabrication, robotics and welding.
Our Construction Shop is very popular. Learn how to design and build a residential structure, install electrical circuits and drywall as well as basic plumbing. The cabinet-making program offers you a unique experience to work with specialized designs and types of wood.
The Transportation Shop is another favourite spot where you learn car repair, custom design and detailing. We have modern electronic analysis equipment and software available for your use.
Light Aircraft and Tech Design programs further enhance the Tech Department’s array of interest for Churchill students.
Computer Engineering Technology “chips” in to give you hands on experience with computer technology. Learn to maintain and upgrade your own PC, and built circuits that do cool stuff.
Upcoming Skills Competitions in Carpentry, Transportation, TV & Video, Cabinetmaking, Welding and Precision Machining.