How to Register for Sherwood Secondary School
Go to https://www.hwdsb.on.ca/find/ and enter your current address. The result will provide you with your designated secondary school of attendance. Be sure to click on the appropriate school year.
If you do not reside in Sherwood’s catchment area:
Note: Sherwood Secondary is currently closed to Out of Catchment applications. Please refer to the Out-of-Catchment process.
If you reside in Sherwood’s Catchment and are looking to Register for Grade 9 in September 2019 please follow this link:
If you reside in Sherwood’s Catchment and are looking to Register:
- Complete the following forms: Student Registration Form 2018-2019
- Collect copies of the documents listed below:
- Proof of Residence (One of the following: Current Lease or Deed, Current Utility Bill, Agreement to Purchase or Property Tax Bill)
- Transcript or Credit Counselling
- Most Recent Report Card
- If Applicable:
- Copy of I.E.P.
- Copy of S.I.P
- Copy of B.S.P.
- Additional information required for Assessment Centre Applicants (Any Students coming from a Non-Ontario Ministry Accredited Schools)
- Proof of Citizenship/ Landed Status/ VISA Payment, etc. processed by Assessment Centre.
- After you have collected and completed the above documentation contact Ms. Harris email@example.com or 905-383-3377 Ext. 4355 in the Student Services Office.
Please note appointments will be booked 24-48 hours after documentation has been submitted.