Guidance Assists With:
- Educational and Career Planning
- Assistance with resource materials such as community support services
- Short-term counselling concerning personal issues
- Assistance with applications for financial help such as bursaries and scholarships.
- Scholarship information
- Employment and Community Volunteer opportunities
Students currently in grade 8 can volunteer and begin to accumulate community involvement hours as of July 1st (summer prior to grade 9). Learn more about Community Involvement Hours (volunteer hours)
To make an appointment, please visit the Guidance Sherwood Secondary (2122) page in The Hub. All appointments are virtual until further notice.
Student Services office hours: 7:30 a.m.—3:00 p.m.
Counsellor assignments are as follows:
|Counsellor||Student Last Name|
|Ms. K. Vander Vliet||Department Head||Fi – M|
|Ms. E. Grilli||Guidance Counsellor||A – Fe|
|Mr. S. Sloan||Guidance Counsellor||N – Z|
|Mr. A. Sillett||Student Success, Assistant Department Head|
|Ms. J. Oliver||Student Success|