8:00 AM - 2:08 PM
EQAO & OSSLT
Kristen Armstrong - 905-662-3838 | Email
Leanne Schaap, Mark Hopman | Email
SuperintendentEstella Jones - 905.527.5092 x 2361 | E-mail Estella Jones
TrusteeCam Galindo - 905.515.2563 | E-mail Cam Galindo
School Council Chairs
Mrs. Cathy Craig
Administrative Office Staff
- Joanne Leuzzi – Office Administrator, ext. 3700
- Tizianna Villella – Accounts Administrator, ext. 3702
- Donna Leeming – Data Administrator, ext. 3703
- Jennifer Harris-Matheson – Student Services Office Administrator, ext. 3704
- Gale Churchill – Attendance Administrator, ext. 3701
- Teresa Grainger – Library Technician, ext. 5764
Orchard Park Secondary School opened in 1966. The school has a rich tradition of preparing students for university, college and the world of work, as well as becoming productive members of our society. Orchard Park offers a wide range of university and college preparation programs, as well as a diverse and enriching technological studies program to meet the needs of all our students. Our school has a diverse and multicultural population and the staff and students work together to promote a safe, respectful and nurturing environment. The school celebrates its cultural diversity and strongly promotes equity issues and the development of a strong, moral character.
The staff at Orchard Park are committed to providing an enriching co-curricular program for our students and therefore many students are actively involved in music, sports, drama, the arts and a variety of other clubs and activities.
Parents are kept informed of the “happenings” at Orchard Park through our outstanding school website at www.orchardparkss.ca as well as through newsletters and parent information evenings. Interview sessions are organized each semester and parents are encouraged to contact the school at any time to maintain our strong school to home partnership.
Phone Number: 905-662-3838
Fax Number: 905-664-6603
Programs & Services
Student Success Supports
- Transitions Program
- Mentorship Program
- Drop-in resource centre
- Nutrition Program
- In-School Alternative Education Program
- Off-Site Alternative Education Program
- Student Success Room
Orchard Park offers a wide variety of academic programs that meet the needs of all students and prepare them for all pathways: University, College, Apprenticeship and Workplace.
We also offer specialized programs such as our Specialist High Skills Major in Hospitality & Tourism, Robotics, and Cosmetology & Fashion.
Orchard Park Secondary School offers a wide range of clubs and activities. See website for more information.
Before/After School Program or Activities
Orchard Park Secondary School offers a wide range of before and after school programs, clubs, activities and sports. See website for more information.
Our School Plan
Orchard Park’s School Improvement Plan focuses on four areas:
- Positive School Climate
Orchard Park maintains a strong school to home partnership and fosters excellent communication to our community.
Parent & Community Involvement
- Active School Council that contributes to our school-to-home partnership
- Newsletters to parents with annual survey
- Orchard Park Website – opportunity for communication with administration and staff. Provides up-to-date information for parents and our community
- Parent-Teacher interviews each semester
- Grade 8 Information Night for Parents