Orchard Park staff will be visiting Elementary Schools in February and March to help students input course choices into Careercruising.com
If you require
Grade 8 students have all been given a copy of the Orchard Park Grade 9 Option Sheet but if for some reason another is required, please contact Student Services at 905-662-3838 ext. 311
Additionally, an HWDSB Student Registration and Information Form must be completed. It is found here:
New to HWDSB or an Out of Catchment student?
Contact Ms. J. Leuzzi, Student Services Office Administrator at 905-662-3838 ext 311
All GRADE 8 students that live in the Orchard Park catchment and are NOT currently attending an HWDSB school will register using the following Process:
- Download and complete the Orchard Park Student Registration Form
- Download the Option Sheet, fill it out and sign it.
- Take the completed Option Sheet to your current school and have the grade 8 teacher(s) check off their course level recommendations and return the option sheet to you.
- Call J. Leuzzi, Student Services Office Administrator at 905-662-3838 ext 311 and book an appointment to meet with an administrator.
Please bring the following documents to the intake appointment:
- Completed Student Registration Form
- Completed and signed Option Sheet
- Most recent Grade 8 Report Card
- Proof of Address
- Birth Certificate and/or proof of citizenship
- Health Card
Not Sure of Your Catchment?
- If you are unsure of your catchment status, please visit the HWDSB website and use the Find a School tool to determine which school you will attend for September 2018. The link to this website is:
Type in your address, select your grade level, select your program, then click “Search”.