Orchard Park Associate Elementary Schools:
Orchard Park staff will be connecting with our associate Elementary Schools in February and March to help students input course choices into Xello.
Orchard Park Associate Schools include:
- Eastdale Public School
- Green Acres Elementary
- South Meadow (formerly Memorial Elementary and Mountain View Elementary)
- R.L. Hyslop Elementary
- Winona Elementary
Orchard Park Grade 8 OPTIONS:
Students that attend one of our Associate schools or attend another HWDSB school but live in our OP Catchment can fill out and Option sheet below. Also please use the Grade 8 Course Descriptors to help inform your decisions.
All Grade 8 students that live within the Orchard Park catchment area and are NOT currently attending an Associate Elementary School:
** Go to https://www.hwdsb.on.ca/find/ and enter your current address to confirm that you live within the Orchard Park catchment area. The result will provide you with your designated secondary school of attendance. Be sure to click on the appropriate school year.
If you do not reside within Orchard Park’s catchment area: Please refer to the Out-of-Catchment-Procedure
- Download and complete the Orchard Park Student-Registration-Form
- Collect copies of the documents listed below:
- Proof of Residence (One of the following: Current Lease or Deed, Current Utility Bill, Agreement to Purchase or Property Tax Bill)
- Proof of Age (Birth Certificate, Passport)
- Most Recent Report Card
- If Applicable:
- Copy of I.E.P.
- Copy of S.I.P
- Copy of B.S.P.
- Additional information required for Assessment Centre Applicants (Any Students coming from a Non-Ontario Ministry Accredited Schools)
- Proof of Citizenship/ Landed Status/ VISA Payment, etc. processed by Assessment Centre.
- After you have collected and completed the above documentation contact Ms. Harris-Matheson 905-662-3838 Ext. 3704 in the Student Services Office.