[Skip to Content]
Orchard Park

Request for Transcript

A+ A-

Students who have completed high school within the two years may obtain their transcript by contacting:

Ms. Jennifer Harris-Matheson



Students who have been out of high school for more than two years must contact Student Records at the Assessment Centre to obtain their transcript.


Updated on Thursday, January 30, 2020.
Back to the top