The Workforce Accelerator Generating Employment (W.A.G.E.) construction program will give you the skills and training you need to get a job in this quickly-growing sector.
- 14-week program, 24 hours per week
- New sessions starting Summer 2021, Fall 2021 and Winter 2022
- Learn the latest techniques in concrete forming and production framing
- Get hands-on training in Mohawk College’s world-class facilities
- Limited Space Available!
The program will offer 4 of the 10 courses required for the Mohawk Construction Techniques certificate:
- Concrete Forming and Finishing Techniques
- Production Framing Techniques
- Workplace Safety
- Surveying and Layout CET
Additional Program Supports:
- Employability skills webinars and training sessions
- Childcare subsidy and transportation assistance
- Association memberships, industry certifications, safety training and equipment purchases
- Assistance completing OCAS applications
If you are interested in joining the W.A.G.E. Construction program, join us at an upcoming information session to determine if you qualify.
Connect with IEC Hamilton at email@example.com
The Ontario Public Service (OPS) has provided information regarding the 2021 Summer Employment Opportunities recruitment initiative.
The Summer Employment Opportunities (SEO) program provides up to 5,000 students with the opportunity to gain valuable work experience through supervised summer employment in the Ontario Public Service.
These positions enable students to gain valuable work experience and develop skills which are transferable to the labour market.
The posting of positions for summer 2021 have been delayed, please keep checking the website for updates.