- The Scholarship Report
- Financial Aid Information
- Information on Scholarships/Bursaries
- Current Scholarships (2021-22)
- International Scholarships
- National & Provincial Scholarships, Bursaries, and award listings
- Direct links to scholarship, bursary, and award websites.
- Practical tips to guide students in how to locate, and apply for scholarships
- Relevant dates regarding upcoming college and university fairs, fee deadlines
- News & up-to-date information on OSAP.
- Postings of enrichment opportunities that will enhance your child’s skills & strengthen their scholarship applications
On February 23, guest speaker Kyle Cleveland from Niagara College presented on Financial Aid opportunities for students who plan on attending an Ontario post-secondary institution.
We have provided the presentation slides for those who were unable to attend the presentation.
Please use the following document for more detailed information on scholarships and bursaries. Scholarship info
Public Property Assessment Network Scholarship
Please use the link below to access more information regarding this scholarship. The deadline for this scholarship is May 20, 2022.
Schulich Scholarship 2022
SCHULICH LEADER SCHOLARSHIPS
MacNab Student Nomination Process
The Schulich Leader Scholarships are the largest and most prestigious undergraduate Science Technology, Engineering, and Math (STEM) scholarships in Canada, with a value of up to $100 000 each. The Shulich Leader Scholarship is competitive as only one student from MacNab will be nominated for this opportunity. MacNab has established a process for students who wish to earn the nomination. Student candidates must be in their final academic year of high school and be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident of Canada. Candidates must be entrepreneurially minded and provide proof that they plan to enroll in an eligible STEM program at one of the 20 partner Universities (Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics). Candidates must be entrepreneurial-minded and intend to pursue a career in one or more of the following areas: Technology; Engineering; Entrepreneurship and Business Enterprise; Applied Scientific Research. Students are ineligible for the Shulich Leader Scholarship if they are planning a career as a medical practitioner or in medical research (e.g. Doctor, Dentist, Nurse, psychologist, Pharmacist, Optometrist, etc.) or activism (environmental/political/societal) or intend to become a Professor and conduct theoretical research. Candidates must possess at least two of the following three attributes:
- Academic excellence;
- Leadership, charisma and creativity; or
- Financial need
Potential candidates must write a 600-word rationale (maximum word count) which addresses why they should win the nomination. Students should align their personal rationale to the requirements of the Shulich Leader Scholarship (found through on-line research).
Students need to email their rationale for review to Mrs. Farrugia at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Student rationales will not be accepted after 2:05 P.M. on Wednesday, January 19, 2022.
MacNab’s chosen nominee will be notified by Monday, January 24, 2022.
John Holland Awards
Western University - National Indigenous Scholarship Program
Two scholarships will be awarded to indigenous students applying directly from a Canadian high school, and one scholarship to an Indigenous student applying from a postsecondary institution for full-time studies at Western’s main campus in the Faculty of Arts & Humanities, Engineering, Music, Health Sciences, FIMS, Social Science, Science.
Recipients must meet the minimum academic averages for admission to their selected program, and will be selected on the basis of academic achievement, creative and innovative thinking, and previous or intended contributions to Indigenous communities.
· 2 awards at $50,000 each to Indigenous students applying from Canadian high schools ($20,000 for year- one, $10,000 for year’s two to four based on ongoing registration)
· 1 award at $50,000 to an Indigenous student applying from a post-secondary institution ($20,000 for year-one, $10,000 for year’s two to four based on ongoing registration)
Deadline to Apply: March 14th 2022 (11:59pm EST)
For more information or to apply please visiting the following website: https://registrar.uwo.ca/student_finances/scholarships_awards/admission/national_scholarship_is.html
Third tab content