Welcome to our information page for Special Education at Dalewood.
- Below you will find links to documents and resources and important dates. The dates for 2021-22 school year will be updated throughout the year.
- Please note that students have access to the HUB and MS Teams for classroom lessons, dates, resources etc. Student login with their own username and password at https://students.hwdsb.on.ca/. Here is a HUB manual to assist with navigation. The HUB and LRT Online Course @ Dalewood
- Parents, schools will be sending home documents and require encryption to support our privacy protocols Here is a manual on how to open an encrypted email. Parents and Guardians – Receiving Encrypted Emails v2
- Special Education at HWDSB
- Special Education in Ontario
- Enrichment and Innovation Center for HWDSB
- Parent Handbook for Special Programming in HWDSB
- Learning4Success Website
Resources for Special Education:
- Individual Education Plan (IEP) – are reviewed each reporting period. They are also updated to reflect student needs throughout the year as needed.
- Enrichment and Innovation Program > start dates to be announced
- Empower Reading Program > October
- Identification Placement Review Committee meetings will be scheduled as needed
- Annual Reviews will take place once per year
- Math Read Ahead for Gifted Grade 8 students > December dates to be announced
- Option Sheets are due to Dalewood signed by a parent/guardian in February 2022.
Updated on Thursday, October 21, 2021.