- Students will dress in a neat, clean, safe and inoffensive manner appropriate for the elementary school learning environment.
- Clothing must provide appropriate cover of body parts including backs, shoulders, necklines, and midriffs.
- Shirts or tops will be able to meet the top of the pants in a normal standing position.
- Clothing promoting anti-social cliques, alcohol, racism, drugs, sex, religious discrimination or obscenities is unacceptable.
- Hats and sunglasses are not to be worn in the building.
Updated on Monday, May 07, 2018.