Appropriate dress is attire that is neat, clean, suited to the learning task, and in keeping with a safe, respectful learning environment. Safe and respectful learning environments allow both teaching and learning to occur.
- No clothing, hats, or jewelry will be worn that bears any of the following:
- sexual or racial comments,
- suggestive, offensive, or objectionable messages, any representation or an
- advertisement for alcohol, drugs, or tobacco, or any representation of violence.
- Comfortable, close-toed running shoes should be worn for Physical Education, nutrition breaks and Daily Physical Activity.
Updated on Wednesday, October 13, 2021.