Nutrition Break Reminders
A few reminders about Nutrition Break time:
- Please ensure that your child has adequate food for both breaks as we are to limit the number of visitors to the school. Families are asked not to drop off lunches during the day.
- With parent permission (through Parent Portal), students may go home for lunch (Nutrition Break 2, 1:00-1:40) but may not go to the local stores. This is the direction of Hamilton Public Health for this school year.
- If going home for lunch, FDK-Gr3 students must be picked up from the school by a caregiver.
- If going home for lunch, Gr4-Gr8 students do not need to be picked up from the school by a caregiver.
- Students going home for lunch are expected to return in time for class (1:40pm).
- If you need assistance accessing the Parent Portal, please call the school (905-573-3505) and Mrs. Humphreys or Mrs. Hyatt will be able to assist you.
~ Ms. Wilson.
Updated on Thursday, March 25, 2021.