Let’s Stay Connected @SWO!
Our Admin Team in the office to assist in your questions are Ms. Hitch and TBD. We all can be reached at 905.628.1588 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Here’s how to reach us via e-mail or phone:
See contact information next to the staff member’s name in the staff directory.
How will the staff communicate school-wide announcements and information be shared?
- SWO School Website: www.hwdsb.on.ca/sirwilliamosler
- All announcements, flyers, updates, facts, stories and news items will be posted in a timely way on our SWO School website. Be sure to check it regularly, there are lots of news items!
- Subscribe to the SWO website! Using your e-mail address www.hwdsb.on.ca/sirwiliamosler/subscribe
Once subscribed, you will then receive a notification via e-mail with a link that a news item has been posted.
- Follow us on Twitter: @SWO_HWDSB
Short bursts of information, reminders and happenings are shared via our school twitter account.
- School Messenger: This is our automated calling system that informs you and your parents of the following:
- Student Absences (unexplained)
- Important phone messages or events as determined by the school & at times messages from HWDSB.
How will teachers communicate messages and information to you and your parent / caregiver?
Both students and teachers class share information and messages throughout the school day. Sometimes class messages and sometimes individual messages. Active listening is key!
Teachers post daily / weekly communications, reflections and updates connected to specific subject programs and happenings at SWO. Check our Staff section on our website for a comprehensive list of links to teacher blogs.
Teachers can be reached via e-mail. They may e-mail your parents / caregivers as well.
Teachers may phone home as required to your parents / caregivers.
Teachers may utilize the agenda as a daily communication tool to your parents / caregivers.