Let’s Stay Connected @SWO!
Our Staff is available by contacting the school via phone at: 905.628.1588 or via e-mail at: email@example.com. Please visit our staff directory https://www.hwdsb.on.ca/sirwilliamosler/staff-directory/.
How will the staff communicate school-wide announcements and information to you and your parents/guardians?
- SWO School Website: www.hwdsb.on.ca/sirwilliamosler
- All announcements, flyers, updates, facts, stories and news items will be posted in a timely way on our SWO School website. Be sure to check it regularly, there are lots of news items!
- Subscribe to the SWO website! Using your e-mail address https://www.hwdsb.on.ca/sirwilliamosler/subscribe/
Once subscribed, you will then receive a notification via e-mail with a link that a news item has been posted.
- Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/SWO_HWDSB
Short bursts of information, reminders and happenings are shared via our school twitter account.
- School Messenger: This is our automated calling system that informs you and your parents/guardians of the following:
- Student Absences (unexplained)
- Important phone messages or events as determined by the school and HWDSB
How will teachers communicate messages and information to you and your parents/guardians?
Both students and teachers class share information and messages throughout the school day. Sometimes class messages and sometimes individual messages. Active listening is key!
Teachers post daily / weekly communications, reflections and updates connected to specific subject programs and happenings at SWO. Check our Staff section on our website for a comprehensive list of links to teacher blogs.
Teachers can be reached via e-mail by emailing the school email at firstname.lastname@example.org. As well, teachers may e-mail parents/guardians, as required.
Teachers may contact parents/guardians via phone, as required.
Teachers and parents/guardians may utilize the agenda as a daily communication tool.