We invite our Dundas Community to volunteer in our School. Volunteers Drivers are needed for athletic events at this time.
All volunteers are required to complete the following:
- volunteer information sheet (appendix A)
- volunteer agreement (appendix B)
- vulnerable sector screening (police check) once every 3 years *can be completed online through Hamilton Police Services
- offence declaration (once per year while the police check is still valid)
- volunteer orientation session – view an 8 minute video and meet with the School Principal
- proof of full immunizaton against COVID-19
Please drop by the school or call us about the requirements above. 905 627 3521
We hope you can join us as a volunteer this school year, and we look forward to seeing you.
Co-op students / Student Teachers
HWDSB works in partnership with area high schools, colleges and faculties of education to provide work placement opportunities. Dundas Central often hosts Student Teachers from Brock University’s Faculty of Education, Student Educational Assistants (EA) & Designated Early Childhood Educators (DECE) from Mohawk College, as well as students from a variety of educational settings in Ontario. Our students benefit greatly by having extra support from these individuals at the school, and they too benefit from the experience.