We invite our Dundas Community to volunteer in our School. Volunteers are needed for school excursions, athletic events, our school library, pizza lunches, special event days, and more.
All volunteers are required to complete the following:
- volunteer information sheet (appendix A)
- volunteer agreement (appendix B)
- vulnerable sector screening (police check) once every 3 years *can be completed online through Hamilton Police Services
- offence declaration (once per year while the police check is still valid)
- volunteer orientation session – view an 8 minute video and meet with the School Principal
Please drop by the school or call us about the requirements above. 905 627 3521
We hope you can join us as a volunteer this school year, and we look forward to seeing you.
Co-op students / Student Teachers
Our school works in partnership with area high schools, colleges and faculties of education to provide work placement opportunities. Dundas Central often hosts Student Teachers from Brock University’s Faculty of Education, and Student Educational Assistants from Mohawk College’s Education as well as other area schools. Our students benefit greatly by having extra support from these individuals at the school, and they benefit from the experience.