Winona News – Nov 27
- Dec 1 – Pizza Day
- Dec 1 – Orchard Park Information Night
- Dec 2 – School Council Family Movie Night – 6:30 pm – Winona Gym – Bad Guys
- Dec 3 – International Day of Persons with Disabilities (Focus of in-school announcements this week)
- Dec 5 – Social Media Online Safety (Ancaster High) – Paul Davis December 5th Social Media Talk Invitation (hwdsb.on.ca)
- Dec 7 – Getting Ready for High School – Getting-Ready-for-High-School-Info-Night.pdf (hwdsb.on.ca)
- Dec 15 – School Council Meeting – School Library (MS Teams Option will be available) – 6:30 pm
- Dec 15 – Pizza Day
Bi-Weekly Pizza Deadlines
- Deadline for parents/guardians to place an order: Sunday at 12pm for the upcoming delivery week
- Deadline for parents/guardians to cancel an order: 2 days prior to the scheduled delivery
- In the case of a school closure or snow day, pizza orders will be canceled and refunded to families.
Family Movie Night – School Council is excited to provide our community with a Family Movie Night (Bad Guys) this Friday. Admission is free. Snacks will be sold, with profits supporting the School Council initiative. Students can wear their PJs and bring a blanket. Adults are welcome to bring a folding chair for comfort. This evening is geared toward K-5 students, although all can attend as part of a family. Doors open at 6 pm. The movie will start at 6:30 pm. Movie Night Friday, Dec 2nd
Book Fair – Hello Winona Families, Did you hear? Our Book Fair is going online! Join us for our Virtual Book Fair. Your purchases will help bring in new resources for our school and keep kids reading. Orders can be placed up until December 5th.
All orders will ship free to Winona school and will be delivered to your child’s classroom. Remember to reference your child’s classroom teacher on your order. https://virtualbookfairs.scholastic.ca/pages/5195868. If you have any questions, you can contact Mrs. Morningstar at email@example.com.