Dependent on the specific needs and abilities of the students, their programme may include:
- Appropriate goal setting with the student, parent, staff and resource team to develop the I.E.P.
- A range of pre-academic and academic skills that may include math, language, motor and cognitive skills
- Frequent in school special events
- The use of an Augmentative Communication Programme (Sign Language and Picture Symbols).
- Communication Disorders Assistant
- The use of specialized equipment to assist the physically challenged (standing frames, Freedex Bicycles, Mey Walkers, Hoyer Lifts)
- School Kinesiologist
- Developmental Specialist
- Life Skills Room – Glenwood Apartment & Laundry Area
- Participation in meal planning and preparation as part of daily living activities
- Supervised work experience programmes (in school and community based locations).
- Networked computers
- Wheelchair accessible playground
Updated on Tuesday, June 05, 2018.