GRADUATING STUDENTS & STUDENTS NOT RETURNING TO WESTMOUNT
Westmount will be collecting school-owned items such as uniforms, textbooks, instruments and ipads/technology from graduating students not returning in the Fall as well as students currently in Grades 9-11 not returning to Westmount in the fall.
The school will be open for drop-offs on June 24th from 11:00 am- 2:00 pm, June 25th from 9:00 am- 2:00 pm and June 26th from 11:00 am- 2:00 pm.
When returning items:
• Families are asked to place device in a plastic bag with the cable and cube
• Any other board material to be returned should also be placed in a plastic bag
• Label the bag(s) with the students full name written directly on the bag
• One person is to walk up to the designated table outside of the school and place the items in the bin labeled – “drop-off iPads” or “drop-off Other”
• Once the device/material has been placed within the bin the person delivering will be free to leave and the school will record the delivery
• Please Note: If someone is in the process of dropping off a device, please wait in line in the marked area with at least 2m of distance from others and wait until the area is clear before proceeding to the bin
• Grade 12s ONLY – if a student is graduating, they will also pick up their “Grad Bag” on the same day. This includes their Graduate sign and a graduation gift from the school.
Please note that ordered yearbooks will be available in the fall. More information will be shared once yearbooks are delivered.
If you have any questions please contact the school and leave a message. Someone will reply to you as soon as possible.
Thank you for your understanding and support.