Experiential Learning includes all planned learning experiences that take place outside of the classroom including cooperative education, work experience, job twinning and job shadowing. This unique form of learning can assist all students (including exceptional students) to develop the knowledge, skills and attitudes that are essential in today’s society. Regardless of the post secondary destination students choose (apprenticeship, college, university or the workplace), Experiential Learning can help them to make key decisions and potential career choices. HamiltonWentworth District School Board offers a wide range of experiential learning opportunities to meet the needs of every student.
- System Experiential Learning Programs
- A Welcome From Student Services
- Career Planning
- Choosing Your Courses For Grade 9
- Choosing Your Courses For Grades 10 to 12
- Community Involvement Hours
- Cooperative Education Program
- Dual Credit Programs
- Graduation Information
- Post-Secondary Pathways
- Scholarship Information
- Specialist High Skills Major
- Westdale International Baccalaureate (IB)
Updated on Tuesday, October 13, 2015.