- This event has passed.
Period 5 Exams starting at 9AM
January 28 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am
EXAMINATION ROUTINES January 2020
- Students are responsible to check the examination schedule to ensure that the student has the correct date, time and location for their subject evaluations. Please discuss the schedule with your parent/guardian to avoid conflicts with family schedules. In the event of an unavoidable family conflict, parents should contact the appropriate vice principal to discuss the problem. A student who misses an evaluation for any reason, other than a documented medical or bereavement absence, may be assigned a mark of zero.
- Students are responsible for arriving at the examination location on time. No additional time will be provided for students arriving late.
- Students are responsible for arriving with the supplies (pen, ruler, calculator, etc.) necessary to write the examination.
- Students are not allowed to communicate with other students during an examination or use unauthorized materials. Non-compliance may result in a loss of examination marks.
- Cell Phones/Electronic Devices/Other Exam Procedures – all cell phones/devices should be switched off and be kept out of sight during exams.
- Students must check with their teacher to determine the duration of their final evaluation. All classes will have a significant and meaningful evaluation on their scheduled exam day. Students must remain in their exam for 75 minutes. When students are dismissed from their exam, they are to leave the building or report to the library to study.
- Please ensure all school text books and electronic devices have been returned.
In order to be fair to other students who are writing their exams, students are to collect their belongings as quickly and quietly as possible after being dismissed from their exam and leave the building.
Teachers will be on duty and encouraging students to quickly and quietly leave all exam areas.
GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR EXAMS!