Join the Parent Involvement Committee
HWDSB’s Parent Involvement Committee is welcoming applications for the 2019-20 school year until July 5, 2019.
The committee partners with students, parents, teachers, Principals, Trustees, school boards, government, and the community. As a member of the HWDSB Parent Involvement Committee, parents have an opportunity to strengthen these partnerships and become part of a dedicated team committed to helping every student achieve. For more information on the committee, please click here.
- Parent or guardian of a student enrolled in HWDSB
- Selected to ensure broad representation & diversity across the district
- Committed to a two year term
- Able to attend monthly meetings (second Tuesday of each month)
- Demonstrated commitment to school and community involvement