iPad/Board Material Return for Graduating and Non-Returning Students
This message is for all grade 12’s graduating or students who are not returning to Sir Winston Churchill next school year.
Graduating and non-returning students to Sir Winston Churchill are asked to return their school iPad and charger on Wednesday June 24th from 10am to 2pm or Thursday June 25th from 10am to 12pm at the front doors of the school. No appointment is required. Additionally, graduating students will receive a free Graduating Class of 2020 T-Shirt on the same day. Graduating/non-returning students are also asked to return any other school materials on this day.
Instructions for Returning iPad and Charger
- Return Dates: Wednesday June 24th from 10am to 2pm | Thursday June 25th from 10am to 12pm.
- Families are asked to place the device in a plastic bag with the charger
- Any other board material to be returned should also be placed in a plastic bag
- Label the bag(s) with the students full name written directly on the bag
- One person is to walk up to the designated table outside of the school and place the items in the bin labelled – “drop-off iPads” or “drop-off Other”.
- Once the device/material has been placed within the bin the person delivering will be free to leave and the school will record the delivery.
- Please note: if someone is in the process of dropping off a device, please wait in line in the marked area with at least 2m of distance from the others and wait until the area is clear before proceeding to the bin.
- Grade 12 ONLY – if a student is graduating, they will also pick up their free Graduate T-Shirt on the same day. This includes their Graduate sign.
For inquiries, please call the school as voicemail is checked daily.
The Sir Winston Churchill Administration.