Students Currently Attending Associate Elementary Schools:
Registration and course selection will be facilitated by the Elementary Schools.
Sherwood Associate Schools Include: Ancaster Senior Public Elementary School (French Immersion), École Éleméntaire Michaëlle Jean (French Immersion), Franklin Road Elementary School, George L. Armstrong Elementary School, Glen Brae Elementary School, Highview Elementary School, Huntington Park Elementary School, Lawfield Elementary School (English & French Immersion), Lisgar Elementary School, Norwood Park Elementary School (French Immersion)
If you are attending an Elementary School oulooking to Register for Grade 9 in September 2019:
- Complete the following form: Student Registration Form 2018-2019
- Complete an Option Sheet: Gr 9 option sheet 19-20 OR Gr 9 French Immersion option sheet 19-20
- Collect copies of the documents listed below:
- Proof of Residence (One of the following: Current Lease or Deed, Current Utility Bill, Agreement to Purchase or Property Tax Bill)
- Most Recent Report Card
- If Applicable:
- Copy of I.E.P.
- Copy of S.I.P
- Copy of B.S.P.
- Additional information required for Assessment Centre Applicants (Any Students coming from a Non-Ontario Ministry Accredited Schools)
- Proof of Citizenship/ Landed Status/ VISA Payment, etc. processed by Assessment Centre.
- After you have collected and completed the above documentation contact Ms. Harris email@example.com or 905-383-3377 Ext. 4355 in the Student Services Office.
Grade 8 Parent and Student Information Night – Thursday January 24, 2019
Elementary School Visit Presentation – January 2019
Course Calendar 2019-2020
Grade 9 Option Sheet 2019-2020
Grade 9 French Immersion Option Sheet 2019-2020
Updated on Thursday, January 24, 2019.