Grade 10-12 Course Selections
*** Course selections must be made in Career Cruising. Students will be given an option sheet in their period 1 class on Friday February 3. They will take these home to discuss their possible selections with parents. Students will be called down to the Learning Commons by grade starting Thursday February 16 to Wednesday February 22 to meet with their Guidance Counselors to review their choices before inputting them int0 Career Cruising.
Need another Course Selection sheet? Print one from here: Gr 9 to 12 Option Sheet
Career Cruising is an interactive online career guidance and planning system available to Orchard Park Students. Students are encouraged to use this program regularly to explore, plan and track their progress through high school. Students can access Career Cruising by logging in to The Hub (D2L) or visiting www.careercruising.com
Check the Hamilton-Wentworth District School Board website for course descriptions and system program information: https://www.hwdsb.on.ca/learning/scc/
Students who are new to the school should phone (905) 662-3838 ext. 311 for more information on the application process.
Check out the following links for more information on the option sheet process:
- General instructions for choosing courses – CHOOSING YOUR COURSES INSTRUCTIONS. 2018 19
- Choosing Grade 10 courses – Choosing-courses-for-grade-10-presentation-February-2016
- Choosing Grade 11 courses – Choosing-courses-for-grade-11-presentation-February-2016
- Choosing Grade 12 courses – Choosing-courses-for-grade-12-presentation-February-2016
- Orchard Park Course Offerings – OP COURSE OFFERINGS 2018 2019 Pre CC
- Course planning template – OP Educational Planner
- Option sheet entry quick start guide – Option Sheet Entry Instructions
- Returning Grade 12 course selection process – Returning Grade 12 Course Selection 2016 2017
- New courses for 2018/19 – What is New for 2018 2019