Grade 10-12 Course Selections
*** Course selections must be made in Career Cruising by March 6, 2020.
Career Cruising is an interactive online career guidance and planning system available to Orchard Park Students. Students are encouraged to use this program regularly to explore, plan and track their progress through high school. Students can access Career Cruising by logging in to The Hub (D2L) or visiting www.careercruising.com
Check the Hamilton-Wentworth District School Board website for course descriptions and system program information: https://www.hwdsb.on.ca/learning/scc/
Students who are new to the school should phone (905) 662-3838 ext. 3704 for more information on the application process.
Check out the following links for more information on the option sheet process:
- General instructions for choosing courses – CHOOSING YOUR COURSES INSTRUCTIONS. 2020 2021
- Choosing Grade 10 courses – Choosing-courses-for-grade-10-presentation-February-2020
- Choosing Grade 11 courses – Choosing-courses-for-grade-11-presentation-February-2020
- Choosing Grade 12 courses – Choosing-courses-for-grade-12-presentation-February-2020
- Orchard Park Course Offerings – OP COURSE OFFERINGS 2020 2021 Final
- Course planning template – OP Educational Planner
- Option sheet entry quick start guide – Option Sheet Entry Instructions
- Returning Grade 12 course selection process – Returning Grade 12 Course Selection Feb 2020
- New courses for 2020/21 – What is New for 2020 2021