Students, staff and other school personnel are required to wear clothing that is appropriate and suitable for the school environment and setting.
Specifically hats are to be removed on entry into the building.
The following are NOT PERMITTED to be worn at school or at any school function:
- Clothing or jewelry that bears suggestive or objectional pictures, logos, words, symbols, any offensive or racist comments or messages.
- Haltertops, tube tops, muscle shirts, tops with low cut necklines, spaghetti straps or tops that expose midriff sections or undergarments
- Pants, shorts or skirts which expose undergarments i.e. that are worn low on the hips.
- Bandannas or carrying of the same on any part of the body.
- Jewelry that could compromise the safety of others
- Skirts or shorts which do not come to the ends of the fingers of an extended hand when a person is standing.
If Dress Code criteria are not met, individuals will be required to change into alternate appropriate clothing or will be provided with such. Parents may be contacted to provide proper clothes.