Updated February 1st, 2021
Henderson is Open for Out-of-Catchment applications for September 2021. The deadline to apply is March 5th, no applications for OOC can be accepted after this date. Please note: NO Transportation is provided for students that are accepted.
Please review the following links for information on the 2021-2022 Option Sheet process.
Nora Henderson Catchment School students:
- Guidance Counsellors have visited our feeder schools virtually to distribute option sheets and key calendar dates.
- Students will complete their options on Xello (formerly Career Cruising) at their home school and submit options online.
- Students will also submit a paper copy signed by the parent/guardian and principal.
- All options are to be submitted no later than February 26th, 2021.
Out-of-catchment (OOC) students:
- Henderson is OPEN to Out-of-catchment , all requests must be received during the Option Sheet process NO LATER THAN March 5th, 2021.
- download a copy of the option sheet and the OOC application above.
- submit electronic copy of both completed option sheet and OOC form to Nora Henderson Student Services no later than March 5th, 2021. Email to email@example.com the completed paperwork or if you are having technical issues with this submission.
- Families will be notified of the OOC application results on or before March 12th, 2021.