- This event has passed.
Parent-Teacher Conference Information
October 17, 2019 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Dear Parents and Guardians of Glendale Secondary School,
We will be holding Parent-Teacher Interviews at the school on Thursday, October 17th from 5:00 – 7:00 pm. This semester, you will be able to schedule your Parent-Teacher Interviews. If you wish to schedule a meeting with any of your child’s teachers, please follow the instructions printed further down the page.
- Go to the Glendale-parent Interview scheduling website at https://glendale.parentinterview.com
- Enter your child’s 5 or 6-digit student number and click “Sign In”
You can find your child’s student number on their progress report
- Fill in your contact information and click “Continue to Make Appointments”
- Click on the name of a teacher with whom you wish to schedule an appointment
- Click on “Available” for a time at which you wish to meet with that teacher
- Repeat Steps 4 and 5 until you have scheduled all the teachers you wish to see
- Click on “My Schedule” (top left of the page)
- Print out (or copy down) your schedule and bring it with you
Should you wish to delete an appointment you have made, click on “Delete” beside the meeting you wish to have removed from your schedule. If you decide to delete an appointment, that time slot will become available for other parents. There are no guarantees that you will be able to reschedule that appointment.
If you misplace your schedule, you may use your child’s student number to retrieve your schedule from the website at any time.
If you experience any difficulty using the service, please email email@example.com
If you do not have access to the internet at home or in the workplace, please call parentInterview toll-free at 1-866-810-0076, and someone will be happy to make your appointments with you.
We look forward to seeing you.
The Teachers and Administration of Glendale Secondary School